Financial planning is an ongoing process. It involves identifying needs and setting priorities. To put it differently, a financial plan will help you set and achieve goals.
Generally speaking, financial planning helps you prepare for routine and unexpected financial needs. When you have a financial plan, surprises won’t don’t disrupt your business or your personal life.
Our financial planning services help you succeed.
Are you in a hurry? Contact us to get started. Otherwise, continue reading to learn about our financial planning packages.
Financial planning for businesses
Business owners should create a plan for achieving their goals. For the most part, this process involves four activities:
Determining capital requirements. In other words, identifying the short and long-term cost of your current and fixed assets. Also, this includes determining the money required for a business’ core functions.
Choosing a capital structure. Discover the types of capital required for a business. The capital structure also includes a business’ long and short-term debt-to-equity ratio.
Creating financial policies. How does a business operate? What are its cash flow needs? Does it borrow money? Should it? How does the business invest? We answer these questions and more. Moreover, we look for
Financial management. A business must optimize the use of scarce resources as it operates. Additionally, a business must maximize its returns to principles and investors.
ABS Accounting works with your business to achieve your objectives.
Basically, we work with you to develop a solid financial plan. It will describe the activities and resources that are essential to your goals.
Business Financial Planning Packages
ABS Accounting offers several business financial planning packages. With this in mind, we can fit any business at any stage. Here are some of our most popular offerings.
- Tax Planning. Stop hoping for a miracle when tax time comes! Instead, work with ABS Accounting to reduce your tax liability. Also, We’ll help you establish sound financial practices. Furthermore, we’ll help you accurately file all your taxes on time.
- Loan Prep. Choose this package to take the guesswork out of applying for a loan. We’ll also help you get your financials in order. This will help reveal how much financing you need. We’ll help you know how much you can afford to borrow. ABS Accounting can help you save money by qualifying you for the best rates.
- Forecasting. We’ll help you project your future capital requirements based on current performance.
Personal financial planning
Personal financial planning is an ongoing process. You should regularly evaluate your goals. You should also assess your progress toward their achievement.
No one-size-fits-all financial plan exists. After all, no two people are the same. However, personal financial planning has some common elements:
- Tax planning.
- Marriage and divorce.
- Dealing with an extended illness.
- Providing for dependents in the event of death.
- Buying a house.
- Personal goals and dreams.
Many people never create a financial plan. Some never think about the wisest ways to use their income. That is to say, they never properly use their assets.
Personal financial planning begins with setting goals and priorities. After all, if you don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish, how can you measure your
As a matter of fact, most people are capable of basic financial planning. However, when your life finances get complicated, you need a financial planner.
That’s when you need ABS Accounting.
Personal Financial Planning Packages
For starters, choose from one of our personal financial packages.
- Foundation. This package is for clients who want to create a common-sense financial structure. This involves setting short and long-term goals. Moreover, it
requirescreating milestones for their achievement.
- Checkup. Choose this package to get a professional review of your current financial health. Together, we’ll review your accounts. We’ll take a look at your investment portfolio. Also, we’ll analyze your debt. This is all done with regards to your stated objectives.
- College Prep. If you’re planning on paying for your child’s college education, choose this package. We’ll help you set the right priorities for the next five to eighteen years.
- Honeymoon. Are you engaged or newly married? Are you financial fingers crossed? Stop hoping, guessing, and assuming. Instead, choose this plan to overcome common challenges. For instance, we’ll help you combine assets and set joint financial goals. We’ll guide you into healthy financial habits
- Retirement Planning. Start planning for retirement the right way. If you’ve already started, we still can help. We’ll make sure you make the choices that make sense for you.
What Are You Waiting For?
Connect with ABS Accounting to learn more about our financial planning services.
Did you know?
We offer additional services:
In the event that you’re new to the idea of financial planning you can learn more at Inc.com.
The ABS Accounting Edge
Unlike national firms, ABS Accounting delivers world-class services with a small-town flair.
Furthermore, we know that every business and individual has unique needs. We’re flexible. Most importantly, our people-first mentality makes us want our clients to succeed.
In other words, ABS Accounting delivers value with a personalized touch.
Equally important, you know where we are. We’re on West Front Street in the heart of downtown Liberty, South Carolina. As a matter of fact, our location makes us convenient to nearby cities:
- Easley SC
- Central SC
- Pickens SC
- Six Mile SC
Many reasons exist for choosing ABS Accounting. For one thing, we’re a locally owned business. We live, work and shop here. You know our names.
You can see us during normal business hours. However, please call first. If we’re expecting you, we can give you our full attention.
Even if you’re not local, we can still transform your business. Our service area includes Upstate South Carolina and southeastern USA.
While you’re here
Find out more about ABS Accounting and the services we offer: